"Don't be a realist. Our world needs dreamers. Be an incurable optimist. And see your reality change. See it change beyond what you can imagine."
- Auriela McCarthy

To visit Auriela's Website click here: Auriela McCarthy

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Discovering Ho'Oponopono

Searching the internet on what’s happening in the world around Forgiveness I found information on Ho’oponopono, an ancient Hawaiian method of healing, and Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len, a magician who teaches it. I have also discovered that Joe Vitale had co-written the book Zero Limits with Dr. Hew Len. And so I did a 2 day workshop with Dr. Len and then I ordered and read the book. The process is amazing. It appears simple, but it’s miles deep. The book is a great introduction. After that - the best thing to do it to have an actual experience at a Ho’oponopono workshop. All I can say is that it is life changing and must be experienced, to appreciate fully. You can read about it at Joe Vitale’s blog, Dr. Joe Vitale at Zero, or on his website joevitale.com

Are you familiar with Ho’oponopono? If so, have you felt the difference after doing the process? I am doing it every day, in the morning when I wake up and before I go to bed, and also throughout the day.

1 comment:

KC said...

I discovered Ho'Oponopono through John Lavack. He mentioned that you and Mykaell attended the session. I had the chance to see the benefits, too. While buying my new condo, I hit a glitch with the seller's agent. Instead of my usual reaction to these situations, I went into the space of love, forgiveness and gratitude. While there, I received an email saying the "glitch" was removed and I was back on track! I'd love to atten a workshop. How did you find one with Dr. Hew Len?

ShareThis