"Don't be a realist. Our world needs dreamers. Be an incurable optimist. And see your reality change. See it change beyond what you can imagine."
- Auriela McCarthy

To visit Auriela's Website click here: Auriela McCarthy

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dear Abby of Transformative Possibilities

I don’t remember if I had mentioned before that I am a contributing author in the anthology Peak Vitality. In this book, I am in great company with many wonderful writers and teachers like John Gray, Ekhart Tolle, Marianne Williamson, to name a few - the people I greatly admire. The book came out a few months ago, but the launching party is on the 12th of September, which brings me to the reason I am writing about it now: in the party’s poster/invitation, I am called “The Dear Abby of the Transformative Possibilities!” I read that and burst into laughter.

If you are smiling reading this, imagine my own face when I saw it on the invitation poster!

I am still smiling just thinking about it. It also makes me feel good. Indeed, ever since The Power of the Possible came out in January, and I started my radio program on www.webtalkradio.net (also called The Power of the Possible) AND began writing this blog – in many ways I am indeed turning into a Dear Abby: so many emails with life and relationships questions keep coming from everywhere. I answer them in writing, but I also answer some of them on the radio in great depth, and you can always go to my podcasts and re-listen.

If you are grappling with relationships issues right now, you may find the podcast titled “He Says He Loves me, Why Don’t I Feel Loved?” very helpful, also the one called “Get It Done, Get It Done Happy” and several others several recorded in the following weeks, all dealing with relationships. This is very powerful material. Check it out.
If you want me to address anything specific that is happening in your life, send me your question to questions@powerofthepossible.com and I will respond. I respect everyone’s privacy and no names are mentioned unless you want to be on the show as well. If so, send your tel.# with the question and I will give you the time and telephone number to call so we can do it on air.

Again I invite you to comment here, it opens space for the discussion, which can be stimulating and fun.

In the next blog: Why Do We Resist Being Happy?

No comments:

ShareThis