"Don't be a realist. Our world needs dreamers. Be an incurable optimist. And see your reality change. See it change beyond what you can imagine."
- Auriela McCarthy

To visit Auriela's Website click here: Auriela McCarthy

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Change Your Memories – Change Your Life

.
Hello Everyone here is this week's show:

I. Change Your Memories – Change Your Life.

What you remember (or don’t remember) is a CHOICE. YOUR choice.


II. Responding to listeners’ questions:

”Every time I talk to my 84 year old mother I get angry and upset and can’t shake it off”
-The Law of Resonance and how it applies to you
-Beware of the company you keep

“You are saying my life is not a product of my past – but of my future??? Please, explain”

Where does it all come from?
- ‘cause and effect’...really?
- Your imagination, your fears your dreams...where do they “reside?”
-demystifying the “randomness” of life, getting into the driver’s seat

“How can I not feel resignation when I try so hard and nothing seems to work?”
What hides inside your resignation and how it destroys your life

-’giving up’ and ‘letting go’ are the opposites of each other
-being poisoned by feeling sorry for yourself
-resignation’s dangerous message to your body
-finding the anger, lancing the boil
-the ‘ugly’, difficult feelings that will take you out of your prison
-“You can’t be lifted if you don’t let go.”
The astonishing power of surrendering your pain.

No comments:

ShareThis