"Don't be a realist. Our world needs dreamers. Be an incurable optimist. And see your reality change. See it change beyond what you can imagine."
- Auriela McCarthy

To visit Auriela's Website click here: Auriela McCarthy

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How My Life Has Changed with the Release of "The Power of the Possible"

It is one thing to write a book, quite another – to become an author.

Let me start this blog by apologizing to all my readers for not having written anything here since the beginning of January. My only excuse is that ever since the release of The Power of the Possible in mid. January my life has been taken over by a huge storm of activities – all of it exciting, all of it good, just - all of it at once!

By now I have probably given around 30 radio interviews, have started my own radio show at WebTalkRadio.net and have traveled for a month with the East Coast Book Tour. I have also spent a week at the Caribbean island at my son’s wedding – which was amazing and overwhelmingly beautiful and filled my heart with joy.

I love Love! Everything I write is about Love.

In the midst of all this, my husband and I have also sold our house, moved to a new place and almost settled!

I guess one can say I have been busy!

And oh, yes, I have also recorded a 10 CD audio set of The Power of the Possible which you can buy from my website www.PowerOfThePossible.com if you send me an email requesting it.
The special price to my subscribers for now is $24.95. It will be $49.99 once it goes to the stores.
Be careful if you listen to it while driving - I have been told that my voice puts people into trance! Please, let me know if indeed it is so.

I have discovered how much I enjoy talking at book stores and how much I love answering questions. I do have a fantastic time with the audience. Almost invariably people are buying multiple copies of The Power of the Possible – for themselves and for their friends, which is very heart-warming.

By the way, if you haven’t gotten the book yet, you can order it from Amazon.com or buy it at most Borders and Barnes and Noble. If they don’t have it, they will get it for you within days. Same with the independent book stores.

Wonderful emails from readers continue to come, lots of books are being sold, I am trying to carve out some time for the next book (the second in the series of 3) which I will begin soon…and we are re-doing the website to reflect all the changes.


Here is the info on my radio show.

It is a weekly 1 hour show that is called The Power of the Possible, just like the book. To listen to it, go to www.webtalkradio.net, click on Show Hosts and you will find the show very easily. (I have recorded 7 shows already and to my amazement – since this is a brand new show and absolutely no promotion has yet been done – several thousand people listen to it every week!).

Since this is a web show, you can hear it any time, whenever it is convenient for you. The current show plays for a week and then goes to “previous”, where all earlier shows can also be heard. Just click on “previous”, scroll through the show titles and listen to what interests you most.

If you have given any thought to the idea of “soul mates” – and who hasn’t? – you may find my discussion with Franc Sloan, an executive coach, very illuminating and quite surprising.

Also, you might want to hear the radio shows where I teach very powerful meditations on Forgiveness of yourself and of another.
The meditations are first explained and then recorded. They are extremely effective and the results will astound you, especially if you have been trying to forgive and found yourself unable to do it.

These mediations can be life-changing. They have certainly been that for me. I have done them many times and will continue to do so every time I feel I need to forgive deeper.
If you do either of these meditations, would you share with me your experience?

If you want me to answer your questions on the radio, send them to questions@powerofthepossible.com . Once I receive them, I’ll let you know the time and the tel. # to call and I will answer you on the radio. You can either listen, or participate with me. Your choice.

I will write more very soon. It feels so good to be back!

No comments:

ShareThis