"Don't be a realist. Our world needs dreamers. Be an incurable optimist. And see your reality change. See it change beyond what you can imagine."
- Auriela McCarthy

To visit Auriela's Website click here: Auriela McCarthy

Monday, October 27, 2008

"The Power of the Possible" is Award-Winning Double Finalist of the National Best Books Awards 2008!!!!!!!

.


My dear readers, listeners and supporters,
I have wonderful news to share with you!

USA BOOK NEWS ANNOUNCED WINNERS AND FINALISTS
OF THE NATIONAL “BEST BOOKS 2008” AWARDS on October 20, 2008

The Power of the Possible is Award-Winning Double Finalist
of the National Best Books Awards 2008

The Power of the Possible - the book: Award-Winning Finalist in Self-Help: General category

The Power of the Possible
- Audio Book: Award-Winning Finalist in Self-Help: Motivational category


If you haven’t yet read The Power of the Possible – here is an extra nudge: hurry up and get it now! It is available everywhere, and the easiest of course is to go to Amazon or to my website.
The Audio-book is only available from my website. Both would also make wonderful gifts for your friends as the holidays approach.

If you are among the many people who spend a long time in their car every day –
you can take me with you! The Power of the Possible is a 10 CD Audio Set read by me.
I am often told that my voice puts people in trance, so please be careful driving! (Just kidding.)

If you’ve read the book but have never written to me yet, I would love to hear your comments and/or questions. I know from many of my readers that the book often ends up with a lot of sentences and passages underlined, postmarked, written out. And this moves me deeply. What you may not know is how much every author appreciates the feedback from the readers and how curious we are about what touched you the most. Similarly, what made you wonder, question, disagree and want to argue? Do send your comments here or write to me personally. The email address is on my website.

No comments:

ShareThis