"Don't be a realist. Our world needs dreamers. Be an incurable optimist. And see your reality change. See it change beyond what you can imagine."
- Auriela McCarthy

To visit Auriela's Website click here: Auriela McCarthy

Friday, August 14, 2009

New Classes Offered this September

.
This September I am starting a new ongoing group
-
every Wednesday, at 7pm.
Here, in Marin County and also, possibly (on a different evening) in another Bay Area location, on the Penninsula.

I would like to also offer a 12 week course on Loving
(one evening/or morning a week):
"Making Love Work: Healing the Wounds and Trusting Love Again"

And - a 12 week course
"To Stay or to Leave: Getting to the Decision That Works for You"

or -
"Healing and Moving on after a Divorce or a Break-up"

For this I need to hear back from you.
These are very powerful courses and I will only teach them now if you want to take them.
I would limit the participants to 8-10 people per class.


The Tuesday night group continues to be amazing. The work expanded and went deeper. My remarkable students-teachers are making quantum leap shifts surprising themselves and astounding me.
This is not an overstatement.
When I see their faces at the end of each evening, after the meditation is over, there is so much light, it takes my breath away.

What exactly are we doing?

Among other things, we talk. Often it's I who does most of the talking. Step-by-step, issue by issue, I offer a very different perspective on pretty much everything.

Are you surprised :)?

So much of it I covered in The Power of the Possible, a book of hope and inspiration.

A lot of magic happens at these meetings.
We work with everything that is still causing you pain.
Not with everything at once, but step-by-step.

With everything that keeps you in struggle.
With everything you want to create in your life and have not been able to so far.
And along with this you learn powerful tools and techniques to help you deal with pretty much anything.

Is there a plan? Clearly there is. Though it is sometimes side-stepped, if I am guided to address something else.
If it happens, it turns out to be just the right thing for the evening.
As I wrote before, I am simply an instrument, something else guides these meetings, someone much larger is charge.

We talk, and then I take everyone on a meditation.
This is where real, lasting changes take root.
The meditations are pure magic. Even though they come through me, they are not mine. Everyone participating experiences them differently.
The meditations can and do change your life.

Many of you have written to me wanting to come... And yet somehow - you haven't.
I once told my friend who couldn't decide to attend or not:
"If you absolutely resist coming, and if there are always circumstances that make it hard to do, then definitely - come!
And if you are neutral, or simply not interested - then you can do what you want, come or not come, it doesn't matter."

Why?

Because your resistance is there for a reason.
It is to get your attention.
If this particular work hadn't been important for you, you would simply not care. There would not be a push and pull.

If this is you, do come. Be stronger than your resistance.
The best way to decide if the work is right for you or not - is to experience it.

The Tuesday night group is getting pretty full and I am about to close it for new participants. If you want to make it, this is your chance.


And lastly, for the many wonderful friends out there, unable to take any of these classes in person: We are SOOOOO close!!!! Please, stay tuned for the announcement of the teleclasses and webinars that are coming soon.
.

No comments:

ShareThis