"Don't be a realist. Our world needs dreamers. Be an incurable optimist. And see your reality change. See it change beyond what you can imagine."
- Auriela McCarthy

To visit Auriela's Website click here: Auriela McCarthy

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ask Auriela And Barnett, April 7th, 2010 5pm PDT

Hello, Dear Friends

I know you haven't heard from me for such a long time. I want to thank many of you who wrote to me concerned, wondering if I was OK. Your caring touched me deeply.

As this year began was, it felt right for me to take a pause. Family circumstances required my attention, I felt a strong pull go inward. I knew that before I could write again I had to go through this process and honor it. And so I did.

Then, quite suddenly, the energy shifted. I woke up one morning and felt like my old energetic, enthusiastic self again: ready to write, to re-connect with my readers, answer your questions, share my thoughts in the Food for Thought.

I am also ready to offer you something new, something I am very excited about:

Here it is:

You know I haven't always been able to respond to all the emails I get, so here is something that may work even better: we will talk on the phone!

We will be able to dialog, you will hear my perspective on your question AND not just mine. (!) My good friend Barnet Bain, will join me, and you will hear not just my perspective on things but also his.

A few words about Barnet:

Barnet is an award winning Hollywood producer and director and an in-demand success coach who has inspired millions of people around the world. Among his films are Oscar winner What Dreams May Come, The Celestine Prophecy, Jesus, and triple Emmy Award nominee, Homeless to Harvard. His upcoming productions include Richard Bach's Illusions and Milton's Secret by Eckhart Tolle and Robert Friedman. Barnet is also a regular contributor to Findbliss.com.

Having both of us on the phone with you at the same time is bound to spice up the conversation since men and women often see things quite differently especially when it comes to relationships issues.

Our first call is on April 7 at 5pm PDT (8pm EDT)

Here is what to do to get on the call:

Send us your question by going to the special Ask Auriela And Barnet page we have created. You will be sent a telephone number and all the specifics of the call.

Here is the link: AskAurielAandBarnet.com

Just go to the site and enter your question.
There is no cost for the call, just send your question and then - dial up on time and listen.
Some of you will also have a chance to talk to us live at the end of the call.

If the timing doesn't work for you, you'll also get a link with the recording of the call so you can listen later, at your convenience.

Another thing to remember is that very often you get a lot more value out of listening to someone else's question and answer.

Why?

Because we all experience the same difficulties and deal with similar issues, even if the circumstance look quite different.

I am very excited about this! I think we will have a lot of fun and you will find it very helpful, especially in these highly uncertain times when everything seems to be happening so fast, and when the old ways of responding to things work less and less.

At this point Barnet and I plan to do these calls regularly.
To be part of this, just click on this link, AskAurielaAndBarnet.com or paste it to your browser, then submit your question and make sure you don't miss the call or the recording of the call.

Please, forward this blog to your friends who you think may benefit from being on the call.

"See" you on the call
on April 7th at 5pm PDT (8pm EST) at AskAurielaAndBarnet.com

Much love,

Auriela.

P.S.
If it feels right, and you enjoy reading this blog, please, forward it to your family and friends.

1 comment:

hv said...

Hi Auriela,
I am feeling so different after reading your book. One of my problem is negative ego and for so many years it is destroying me but some hope has developed after reading book.
The problem now i am facing is after reading that article i am feeling ok but just after 2-3 days again same situation . Please help me .I am person with low confidence and self esteem.

ShareThis